Get Ready Logo Downloads
Help promote the Get Ready message by using one of our logos on your website or preparedness materials! (By downloading any of these logos, you agree to follow the usage guidelines, below.)
APHA guidelines for using Get Ready logos
APHA encourages co-branding when applicable and requests that partners comply with several standards for using the Get Ready logo:
1. The Get Ready logo or information included in the materials may not be reformatted or altered from its original production (form or color).
2. When using official Get Ready material or fact sheets, other logos printed cannot be larger or more prominent than the Get Ready logo.
3. When using the Get Ready logo on your Web site, please link it to http://www.getreadyforflu.org.
Thanks for helping to promote the Get Ready campaign and helping Americans prepare themselves, their families and their communities for pandemic influenza and other emerging infectious diseases!
Questions or problems with these logos? Call us at 202-777-2742 or send us an e-mail.
Read our full guides on usage and permissions for Get Ready materials for more information.
Logo download instructions:
• PC users: Choose a file format and click the LINK for the logo you want to download. Select "Save target as..."
• Mac users: Choose a file format and click the LINK for the logo you want to download. Drag image to desktop or select "Save File As..."
1. Get Ready and APHA logo, vertical TIFF (300 dpi, CMYK, suitable for printed materials)
2. Get Ready and APHA logo, vertical JPEG (72 dpi, RGB, suitable for Web)
3. Get Ready and APHA logo, horizontal TIFF (300 dpi, CMYK, suitable for printed materials)
4. Get Ready and APHA logo, horizontal JPEG (72 dpi, RGB, suitable for Web)