Get Ready Video usage: Terms and conditions
By downloading or embedding the APHA Get Ready Video, you agree to the following usage terms and conditions:
The Get Ready Video is being offered through the American Public Health Association's Get Ready campaign for education and informational purposes. While APHA is providing the video for public use, the Association retains all ownership and distribution rights to the video.
Allowed uses for the Get Ready Video
• The Get Ready Video may be played at private or public gatherings or meetings of any size without specific permission from APHA.
• The Get Ready Video may be played in public locations such as health departments, doctors‚ waiting rooms, classrooms or other locations without specific permission from APHA.
• The Get Ready Video may be embedded on websites, blogs, Facebook, YouTube or other sites, provided attribution is given to the APHA Get Ready campaign.
• You may link to the Get Ready Video without specific permission from APHA. You may also tweet it, blog about it or report on it. (In fact, we encourage it!)
Prohibited uses for the Get Ready Video
• The Get Ready Video may not be sold or redistributed by entities other than APHA.
• The Get Ready Video may not be edited.
• Downloaded copies of the Get Ready Video may not be uploaded to websites, blogs, etc., for public viewing. Instead, you may embed the code for the video as provided from the Get Ready Video website.
• The Get Ready Video may not be offered for download from any parties other than APHA.
• The Get Ready Video may not be used for commercial purposes, nor used to endorse any commercial products.
For questions about the Get Ready video or for uses not listed here, contact us at 202-777-2742 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to the Get Ready Video page.